16 dezembro 2011

Esqueeeeeeenta Sexta!!!!




Don't Stop The PartyBlack Eyed Peas
Don't, don't, don't, don'tDon't, don't, don't, don't stop the partyDon't, don't, don't, don't,Stop, stop, stopThe, the, theDon't stop the party
Don't stop the partyDon't, don't, don't, don'tStop, stop, stopThe, the, theDon't Stop The Party
This is that originalThis has no identicalYou can't have my digitalFuture AboriginalGet up off my genitalsI stay on that pinnacleChewin up my lryicalsCall me verbal criminal
Send you to that clinicalSubscribe use of ChemicalsI.D.O. and visual, can't see me, invisibleI old school like BiblicalFuturistic next levelNever on that typicalWill I stop I never know...
I ain't gonna stop until I do (don't stop it)I ain't gonna quit should I show
Now baby don't you stop it, stop itNow baby don't you stop it, stop itNow baby don't you stop it, stop itYou can't stop us now...
I ain't gonna stop until I do (don't stop it)I ain't gonna quit should I show
Now baby don't you stop it, stop itNow baby don't you stop it, stop itNow baby don't you stop it, stop itEven if wanna to, you can't stop us now...
Don't stop the party
Don't, don't, don't, don'tStop, stop, stopThe, the, theDon't Stop The PartyDon't, don't, don't, don'tStop, stop, stopThe, the, theDon't Stop The Party
You could cause me crazy manEveryday I'm party'inYou could find me at the clubPop'n bottles, minglinLadies danc'in to the jamAct'n all day, man oh manGot me in the mood againAt the party, partyan
Yeah I get that happenenTaken shots, whatever manParty like a veteranMusic is my medicineYou, and Bobby SettlanCan't restart I'm stepin inKeep it goin' till the endYeah that's right, we here again
I'm that one that lights it upWe red hot like fire trucksBurn that book, that what upTell that DJ turn it up
We droppin, that music, good people all aroundKeep Rockin', Head Knockin', Coz they can't shut us down
Ain't ain't no stoppin'We gonna keep on rockin'Baby ain't no stoppinU can't a stop us now
I ain't gonna stop until I do (don't stop it)I ain't gonna quit should I show
Now baby don't you stop it, stop itNow baby don't you stop it, stop itNow baby don't you stop it, stop it, stop it, stop itYou can't stop us now...
I ain't gonna stop until I do (don't stop it)I ain't gonna quit should I show
Now baby don't you stop it, stop itNow baby don't you stop it, stop itNow baby don't you stop it, stop it, stop it, stop itEven if wanna to, you can't stop us now...
Don't stop the party
Don't, don't, don't, don'tStop, stop, stopThe, the, theDon't stop the partyDon't, don't, don't, don'tStop, stop, stopThe, the, theDon't Stop The PartyDon't, don't, don't, don'tStop, stop, stopThe, the, theDon't Stop The PartyDon't, don't, don't, don'tStop, stop, stopThe, the, theDon't Stop The Party 


Amooooooooooooooooooooooooo demais essa música *---*não tem outra música mais esquenta balada na minha opinião!!!
Beijos&commuitogloss:*

Um comentário:

  1. Os adultos vivem dizendo que a adolescência é um dos perídos mais
    marcantes da vida. Mais o que o adolescente pensa disso? (sinopse do meu blog)
    Acessa o meu blog?
    "Blog de uma adolescente"

    http://blogdeumagarotaadolescente.blogspot.com/

    Espero a sua visita, se gostar do meu blog, segue lá, ficarei muito feliz.
    Desde já obrigada, tenha uma ótima semana.
    Atenciosamente Tainã Almeida.

    ResponderExcluir

2 3 02 08 02 08 02 08 02 08 02 08 02 08